This is a talk on how to get in the best shape of your life. You will learn how ‘negative’ training can help you build more muscle and also lose up to 30 pounds in 30 days while only being in the gym 2 times per week.
- How a newly discovered hormone (called evitagen) is the key to building muscle while losing weight.
- Why it doesn’t matter how much weight you can lift, but instead how much you can lower.
- Why you must remove “lag time” when lifting weights (so you can build muscle mass faster than ever before)
This is a talk about the most underrated way to communicate with women: texting. You will see the bigger picture and the importance of texting when it comes to success and dating in today’s modern society.
- Increase your success on Tinder
- Eradicate flakes from your dating life
- Turn numbers into dates
This is a presentation on how you should think about political issues. You will learn why it is important to challenge the conventional wisdom concerning political thinking and why self-reliance is the key to human flourishing.
Bill DeSimone has spent several years applying biomechanics to weight training instruction, in order to minimize the risk of both crippling and cumulative injury. This talk provides an overview of his approach, with special emphasis on exercises involving the spine, including the barbell squat, kettlebell swing, and deadlift.
In this presentation you will learn:
- The connection between exercise and biomechanics
- The truth about what makes a good exercise
- Three simple tips to make working out easier on your joints
Everyone has social fear whether it's talking to beautiful women or public speaking. Learn about the causes of social fear and how to kill your ego!
This podcast dives deep into self-improvement and becoming the Ideal Man. It covers a wide variety of topics including: how to find the right learning style, developing people skills, and pushing through mental boundaries.