May 19, 2016
In this podcast, you’ll learn from two of the most experienced dating coaches in the world how to build the dating life you truly desire. You’ll learn how to become a man who can attract high quality women into his life consistently and over the long term.
In this podcast you will also learn:
-How to be the best guy she’ll ever sleep with
-The role of meditation in becoming the ideal man
-How relationships can turn you into a real man
-Why you should travel and meet women from other countries.
March 31, 2016
This is a talk on how to get in the best shape of your life. You will learn how ‘negative’ training can help you build more muscle and also lose up to 30 pounds in 30 days while only being in the gym 2 times per week.
In this presentation you will also learn:
- How a newly discovered hormone (called evitagen) is the key to building muscle while losing weight.
- Why it doesn’t matter how much weight you can lift, but instead how much you can lower.
- Why you must remove “lag time” when lifting weights (so you can build muscle mass faster than ever before)
December 20, 2015
This is a talk about the most underrated way to communicate with women: texting. You will see the bigger picture and the importance of texting when it comes to success and dating in today’s modern society.
From this video you will learn how to:
- Increase your success on Tinder
- Eradicate flakes from your dating life
- Turn numbers into dates
December 8, 2015
This is a presentation on how you should think about political issues. You will learn why it is important to challenge the conventional wisdom concerning political thinking and why self-reliance is the key to human flourishing.
- How the debt draft prevents you from pursuing your dreams.
- Why you should rethink the welfare state.
- How to create a new society that focuses on the individual.
December 4, 2015
Bill DeSimone has spent several years applying biomechanics to weight training instruction, in order to minimize the risk of both crippling and cumulative injury. This talk provides an overview of his approach, with special emphasis on exercises involving the spine, including the barbell squat, kettlebell swing, and deadlift.
In this presentation you will learn:
- The connection between exercise and biomechanics
- The truth about what makes a good exercise
- Three simple tips to make working out easier on your joints
October 25, 2015
Everyone has social fear whether it's talking to beautiful women or public speaking. Learn about the causes of social fear and how to kill your ego!
October 15, 2015
In this episode you’ll learn James’ and Sasha’s progression since 2011 along with the lessons they learned, how “trainwreck” relationships can be the ones that create the breakthrough change, why seduction is such a strong catalyst for personal growth and the (hilarious) stories from their travels.
In the full length video, you will learn:
- How to truly master seduction.
- How to accept yourself.
- How to embark on your own spiritual journey.
October 6, 2015
This podcast dives deep into self-improvement and becoming the Ideal Man. It covers a wide variety of topics including: how to find the right learning style, developing people skills, and pushing through mental boundaries.
October 1, 2015
In this podcast, Liam McRae and Steve Mayeda share their hard won insights into social freedom, social anxiety, and rapid escalation so that you will be the ideal man internally and externally.
September 21, 2015
This is a talk on the dangers of negotiating your way through the sexual marketplace. You will learn how to navigate your way through the sexual marketplace to achieve the things you want in life and love.
In this talk, you will also learn:
- How to identify where you currently exist in the sexual marketplace.
- How to avoid the negatives of the pick-up industry.
- How to evolve and become the man you want to be.